How about a challenge that works the legs and Butt?
Warm up for a few minutes with jumping jacks and some run in place butt kickers and/or high knees.
Ready? Lets roll—> 3 exercises, 1 minutes each. Repeat the set of three, 4 times!
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, tighten abs.
2. Slowly lower into a squat sitting back on your heels, keeping chest up and shoulders back. Stay above 90 degrees, keeping knees behind the toes. Rise up slowly and repeat, continue for one minute.
Tip:Put a chair behind you and perform a sit motion, if you can pull up before sitting.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Lower into a squat,your back straight and feet on the floor.
2. Raise up your toes and hop forward two times while maintaining your squat position, now backwards two times. Repeat and continue for one minute.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder- width apart.
2. Lunge forward with your left leg. Keeping right knee from touching the ground, push back to start.
3. Switch legs and do the same motion. Continue for one minute.
Tip: Inhale down, exhale up.
Stretch afterwards and modify by reducing time if necessary.
*If you have bad knees avoid the jump and replace with step forward while in a squat position.
Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, laziness, lack of ambition and fat.